BizStore » Books » ManageFirst: Nutrition w/ Answer Sheet (2nd Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 304
Publication Date: 2012-10-05
This text focuses on NUTRITION topics. It includes essential content plus learning activities, case studies, professional profiles, research topics and more that support course objectives.
The text and exam are part of the ManageFirst Program® from the National Restaurant Association (NRA). This edition is created to teach restaurant and hospitality students the core competencies of the Ten Pillars of Restaurant Management. The Ten Pillars of Restaurant Management is a job task analysis created with the input and validation of the industry that clearly indicates what a restaurant management professional must know in order to effectively and efficiently run a safe and profitable operation. The ManageFirst Program training program is based on a set of competencies defined by the restaurant, hospitality and foodservice industry as those needed for success. This competency-based program features 10 topics each with a textbook, online exam prep for students, instructor resources, a certification exam, certificate, and credential. The online exam prep for students is available with each textbook and includes helpful learning modules on test-taking strategies, practice tests for every chapter, a comprehensive cumulative practice test, and more!
This textbook includes an exam answer sheet to be used with the paper-and-pencil version of the ManageFirst certification exam.
• On Cooking: A Textbook of Culinary Fundamentals (6th Edition) (What's New in Culinary & Hospitality)
• ManageFirst: Hospitality Human Resources Management & Supervision w/ Answer Sheet (2nd Edition)
• Professional Baking
• Garde Manger: The Art and Craft of the Cold Kitchen
• Controlling Foodservice Costs with Answer Sheet, ManageFirst Program, 2nd Edition
• ServSafe CourseBook with Answer Sheet (7th Edition)
• Fundamentals of Menu Planning
• ServSafe CourseBook with Online Exam Voucher (7th Edition)
• The Pastry Chef's Companion: A Comprehensive Resource Guide for the Baking and Pastry Professional
• Purchasing, 2nd Edition (Managefirst)