BizStore » Books » Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts (16th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 432
Publication Date: 2016-01-15
For courses in strategy.
A Practical, Skills-oriented Approach to Strategic Management
In today’s economy, gaining and sustaining a competitive advantage is harder than ever. Strategic Management captures the complexity of the current business environment and delivers the latest skills and concepts with unrivaled clarity, helping students develop their own cutting-edge strategy through skill-developing exercises. The Sixteenth Edition has been thoroughly updated and revised with current research and concepts, and added exercises and review questions.
The case version of this text (0134422570 / 9780134422572 Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases Plus MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 16e) includes 30 new comprehensive, and up-to-date cases designed to help students apply chapter concepts as they develop a strategic plan for each featured company.
Also Available with MyManagementLab®
This title is also available with MyManagementLab–an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyManagementLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyManagementLab search for:
013446723X / 9780134467238 Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts Plus MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
• Entrepreneurship and Effective Small Business Management (11th Edition)
• International Management: Managing Across Borders and Cultures, Text and Cases (9th Edition)
• Marriage and the Family: A Christian Perspective
• Managerial Accounting
• Organizational Behavior: Science, The Real World, and You
• Managing Nonprofit Organizations
• Quantitative Analysis for Management (12th Edition)
• Leadership in Organizations (8th Edition)
• Human Resource Management Applications: Cases, Exercises, Incidents, and Skill Builders, 7th Edition
• Auditing & Assurance Services: A Systematic Approach (Irwin Accounting)