BizStore » Books » Deviant Behavior (10th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 480
Publication Date: 2009-02-25
This best-selling text offers comprehensive coverage of all aspects of deviance and is noted for its blend of style and substance.
Deviant Behavior covers a wide spectrum of theories of deviance, and analyzes numerous specific deviant behaviors. The author uses an abundance of research data, including many that debunk our common assumptions about deviant behavior. Students are exposed to the full range of theories and data about deviance, and are challenged to think about and evaluate their own biases and preconceptions.
• Readings in Deviant Behavior (6th Edition)
• Drugs And Society, 11th Edition
• Essentials of Abnormal Psychology
• American Corrections
• Do or Die: For the First Time, Members of L.A.'s Most Notorious Teenage Gangs - The Crips and Bloods - Speak for Themselves.
• Constructions of Deviance: Social Power, Context, and Interaction
• Essentials of Statistics (5th Edition)
• Criminal Evidence: Principles and Cases
• Working in Groups (5th Edition)
• Juvenile Delinquency: Theory, Practice, and Law