BizStore » Books » Deviant Behavior
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 480
Publication Date: 2009-02-25
This best-selling text offers comprehensive coverage of all aspects of deviance and is noted for its blend of style and substance. Deviant Behavior covers a wide spectrum of theories of deviance, and analyzes numerous specific deviant behaviors. The author uses an abundance of research data, including many that debunk our common assumptions about deviant behavior. Students are exposed to the full range of theories and data about deviance, and are challenged to think about and evaluate their own biases and preconceptions.
• Readings in Deviant Behavior (6th Edition)
• American Corrections
• Drugs And Society, 11th Edition
• Criminal Justice Ethics: Theory and Practice
• Essentials of Abnormal Psychology
• Do or Die: For the First Time, Members of L.A.'s Most Notorious Teenage Gangs - The Crips and Bloods - Speak for Themselves.
• Ethics For Life: A Text with Readings
• Constructions of Deviance: Social Power, Context, and Interaction
• Working in Groups (5th Edition)
• Readings in Deviant Behavior (5th Edition)