BizStore » Books » The New Sell and Sell Short: How To Take Profits, Cut Losses, and Benefit From Price Declines
BizStore » Book
The New Sell and Sell Short: How To Take Profits, Cut Losses, and Benefit From Price Declines
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 368
Publication Date: 2011-03-29
A detailed look at one of the most underestimated aspects of trading-selling
In The New Sell and Sell Short, Second Edition, Dr. Alexander Elder explains how to exit a stock at the right time and how to initiate a short position to profit from a stock that is showing weakness. Often overlooked, selling properly enables a trader to cut losses and maximize profits. Moreover, short selling in a weak market can generate big profits and should be a part of every trader's arsenal of tools. The new edition contains numerous examples of short selling stocks from the 2008-2009 bear market, demonstrating very clearly why traders do themselves a disservice by only focusing on the long side. In addition, the new edition contains an extensive study guide to help readers master the material prior to trading.
Elder shares real-world examples that show how to manage your positions by adjusting your exit points as a trade unfolds.
Understanding where and when to sell is essential to successful trading. The New Sell and Sell Short, Second Edition is the definitive reference to this overlooked, but vitally important, aspect of trading.
Q&A with the Author
• The New Trading for a Living: Psychology, Discipline, Trading Tools and Systems, Risk Control, Trade Management (Wiley Trading)
• Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading
• Study Guide for The New Trading for a Living (Wiley Trading)
• Entries & Exits: Visits to 16 Trading Rooms (Wiley Trading)
• Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading
• Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications (New York Institute of Finance)
• How to Make Money Selling Stocks Short
• The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes
• Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
• Market Wizards, Updated: Interviews With Top Traders