BizStore » Books » Life Skills: How to chop wood, avoid a lightning strike, and everything else your parents should have taught you!
BizStore » Book
Life Skills: How to chop wood, avoid a lightning strike, and everything else your parents should have taught you!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Chartwell Books
Manufacturer: Chartwell Books
Number Of Pages: 352
Publication Date: 2016-08-15
Publisher: Chartwell Books
Studio: Chartwell Books
Behold, a comprehensive visual guide on everything you've thought learning might be useful but never got around to doing just yet. Whether you're 17 or 700, Life Skills is your personal road map to becoming a fully functioning adult - it's your mentor, tutor, driving instructor, mom and dad, grand parent, scout master, and coach rolled up into one.
If you didn't know where to look to learn first aid techniques that could save someone's life; alternative cleaning methods to make your home look immaculate; instant gourmet recipes to impress your friends; basic car and bicycle maintenance techniques and fantastic DIY tips... well you do now. Almost every dilemma you could possibly be faced with, for making the best martini to escaping a sinking car are bundled up in this handy little book.
• The Useful Book: 201 Life Skills They Used to Teach in Home Ec and Shop
• Life Skills 101: A Practical Guide to Leaving Home and Living on Your Own
• Life Skills Activities for Secondary Students with Special Needs, 2 edition
• SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere
• Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 535 Easy(ish) Steps