BizStore » Books » The Art of Followership: How Great Followers Create Great Leaders and Organizations
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 416
Publication Date: 2008-01-28
• Used Book in Good Condition
The Art of Followership puts dynamic leader-followerinteraction at the forefront of discussion. It examines themultiple roles followers play and their often complex relationshipto leaders. With contributions from leading scholars andpractitioners from the burgeoning field of leadership/followershipstudies, this groundbreaking book outlines how followers contributeto effective leadership and to organizations overall.
Drawing from various disciplines?from philosophy, to psychologyand management, to education?the book defines followership and itsmyriad meanings. The Art of Followership explores thepractice and research that promote positive followership andreveals the part that followers play in setting the standards andformulating the culture and policies of the group.
The contributors include new models of followership and explorefresh perspectives on the contributions that followers make togroups, organizations, societies, and leaders. The book alsoexplores the most current research on followership and includesinsights and perspectives on the future of leader-followerrelationships.
• The Courageous Follower: Standing Up to and for Our Leaders
• Followership: How Followers Are Creating Change and Changing Leaders (Center for Public Leadership)
• Leading for a Lifetime: How Defining Moments Shape Leaders of Today and Tomorrow
• LEADERSHIP: Essential Selections on Power, Authority, and Influence
• The SAGE Handbook of Leadership (Sage Handbooks)
• Organizational Culture and Leadership, 5th Edition (The Jossey-Bass Business & Management Series)
• Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture, Third Edition: Based on the Competing Values Framework
• The Oxford Handbook of Positive Organizational Scholarship (Oxford Library of Psychology)
• The Allure of Toxic Leaders: Why We Follow Destructive Bosses and Corrupt Politicians--and How We Can Survive Them
• Power of Followership, The