BizStore » Books » Hitler's Cross: How the Cross Was Used to Promote the Nazi Agenda
Brand: Moody Publishing
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Moody Publishers
Manufacturer: Moody Publishers
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 272
Publication Date: 2016-01-05
Publisher: Moody Publishers
Release Date: 2016-01-05
Studio: Moody Publishers
The story of Nazi Germany is one of conflict between two saviors and two crosses.
“Deine Reich komme,” Hitler prayed publicly—“Thy Kingdom come.” But to whose kingdom was he referring?
When Germany truly needed a savior, Adolf Hitler falsely assumed the role. He directed his countrymen to a cross, but he bent and hammered the true cross into a horrific substitute: a swastika.
Where was the church through all of this? With a few exceptions, the German church looked away while Hitler inflicted his “Final Solution” upon the Jews. Hitler’s Cross is a chilling historical account of what happens when evil meets a silent, shrinking church, and an intriguing and convicting exposé of modern America’s own hidden crosses.
Erwin W. Lutzer extracts a number of lessons from this dark chapter in world history, such as:
• When a Nation Forgets God: 7 Lessons We Must Learn from Nazi Germany
• The Cross in the Shadow of the Crescent: An Informed Response to Islam’s War with Christianity
• Rescuing the Gospel: The Story and Significance of the Reformation
• One Minute After You Die
• God's Devil: The Incredible Story of How Satan's Rebellion Serves God's Purposes
• Life-Changing Bible Verses You Should Know
• World War II: The Autobiography
• Israel on High Alert: What Can We Expect Next in the Middle East?
• The King is Coming: Ten Events That Will Change Our Future Forever
• Christ Among Other gods: A Defense of Christ in an Age of Tolerance