BizStore » Books » Foreclosure Defense: Litigation Strategies and Appeals
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Erleichda Press
Manufacturer: Erleichda Press
MPN: black & white illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 186
Publication Date: 2014-07-01
Publisher: Erleichda Press
Studio: Erleichda Press
Foreclosure defense? The bank wins, the homeowner loses, right? Not anymore. As foreclosures cases have skyrocketed, a few legal professionals have developed the experience and expertise necessary to navigate a complicated legal system that wasn't accessible to the ordinary defendant. Until now. Kimberly Alderman is one of these professionals. Whether you're a lawyer or an ordinary homeowner trying to figure out what your options are, Alderman's clear, concise style will explain techniques and strategies that will help you determine how you can get the most out of your foreclosure defense. While Foreclosure Defense is a suitable starting point for attorneys looking to orient themselves in the world of foreclosure defense, it is digestible and clearly written enough for non-lawyers to gain a basic knowledge of foreclosure defense as well. Don't rely on the internet or books written by non-lawyers to educate you on this topic. Foreclosure Defense: Litigation Strategies and Appeals is the single best starting place to begin your education in foreclosure litigation. Many foreclosure cases are winnable. Yet even of those winnable cases, most are lost because defendants do not know what arguments and options are available to them. You'll never know if your case is winnable without a basic understanding of foreclosure defense, and the lessons you need are in this book.
• Sue Your Bank: How to Fight Back with Little or No Money, Make Sense of Your H.A.M.P. Nightmare, & Take Back Your Life!
• 23 Legal Defenses To Foreclosure: How To Beat The Bank
• Fighting The Foreclosure Machine: The Homeowner's Hammer
• Consumer Defense: A Tactical Guide To Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, and Creditor Harassment: The Luxury of the Informed
• Do You Have a MERS Mortgage?
• Chain of Title: How Three Ordinary Americans Uncovered Wall Street's Great Foreclosure Fraud
• Foreclosures: Defenses, Workouts, and Mortgage Servicing (The Consumer Credit and Sales Legal Practice Series-debtor Rights Library)
• Foreclosure Defense Guidebook: An EASY to Understand Guide to Saving Your Home From Foreclosure.
• How to Remove ALL Negative Items from your Credit Report: Do It Yourself Guide to Dramatically Increase Your Credit Rating
• Foreclosure Survival Guide, The: Keep Your House or Walk Away With Money in Your Pocket