BizStore » Books » Using Computers in the Law Office (with Premium Web Site Printed Access Card)
Feature: For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cengage Learning
Manufacturer: Cengage Learning
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 800
Publication Date: 2014-07-15
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Studio: Cengage Learning
• For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Focusing on how computers can make paralegals and legal professionals more productive on the job, this updated Seventh Edition of the #1 book on the market offers comprehensive treatment of computer concepts, including coverage of both basic software programs like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, to more advanced applications using AbacusLaw, CaseMap, Clio, DiscoverFY, HotDocs, Tabs3, TimeMap, and TrialDirector. Real-life examples, pertinent tutorials, ethical considerations, and up-to-date coverage of the most popular software used in all types of legal organizations help readers develop key knowledge and skills. Each topic is presented in a clear and organized manner and includes examples of how the software is actually used on the job. The detailed Hands-on Exercises include Basic, Intermediate, and Advaned assignments to allow for a variety of skill levels. These extensive exercises allow readers to apply their knowledge and practice using computers to complete realistic legal work.This edition reflects the ever-changing rules and decisions affecting the legal process (gathering evidence, managing files, filing with courts, working on electronic copyright issues, presenting exhibits, billing, etc.) and covers the most up-to-date technology available to help paralegals comply to new rules and better handle complex records and files.
• Basic Contract Law for Paralegals (Aspen College)
• Legal Research and Writing for Paralegals (Aspen College)
• Civil Litigation
• Evidence for Paralegals
• Legal Research & Writing for Paralegals Seventh Edition (Aspen College)
• Ethics and Professional Responsibility for Paralegals, Seventh Edition (Aspen College)
• Legal Research, Analysis, and Writing
• Torts: Personal Injury Litigation
• Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration
• Introduction to Paralegal Studies: A Critical Thinking Approach (Aspen Paralegal)