BizStore » Books » The 5 Years Before You Retire: Retirement Planning When You Need It the Most
Brand: Birken, Emily Guy
Feature: Adams Media Corporation
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Adams Media
Manufacturer: Adams Media
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2014-01-01
Publisher: Adams Media
Release Date: 2014-01-01
Studio: Adams Media
• Adams Media Corporation
A comprehensive guide to planning your retirement before it's too late!
Even though half of all Americans put money aside for retirement, it isn't until they reach their sixties that many realize that they haven't saved enough. With The Five Years Before You Retire, you'll hone in on what you need to do in the next five years to maximize your current savings and create a realistic plan for your future. This book guides you through each financial, medical, and familial decision, from taking advantage of the employer match your company offers for your 401k program to enrolling in Medicare to discussing housing options with your family. Covering every aspect of retirement planning, these straightforward strategies explain in detail how you can make the most of your last few years in the workforce and prepare for the future you've always wanted.
Whether you just started devising a plan or have been saving since your first job, The Five Years Before You Retire will show you what you need to do now to ensure that you live comfortably for years to come.
• How to Make Your Money Last: The Indispensable Retirement Guide
• Get What's Yours - Revised & Updated: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your Social Security (The Get What's Yours Series)
• Pensionless: The 10-Step Solution for a Stress-Free Retirement
• You Can Retire Sooner Than You Think
• How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free: Retirement Wisdom That You Won't Get from Your Financial Advisor
• The Smartest Retirement Book You'll Ever Read: Achieve Your Retirement Dreams--in Any Economy
• Retirement Planning in 8 Easy Steps: The Brief Guide to Lifelong Financial Freedom
• How to Retire Happy, Fourth Edition: The 12 Most Important Decisions You Must Make Before You Retire
• The Retirement Rescue Plan: Retirement Planning Solutions for the Millions of Americans Who Haven't Saved "Enough"
• The Truth About Retirement Plans and IRAs