BizStore » Books » Pensionless: The 10-Step Solution for a Stress-Free Retirement
Brand: Adams Media Corp
Feature: Adams Media Corp
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Adams Media
Manufacturer: Adams Media
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 222
Publication Date: 2016-04-01
Publisher: Adams Media
Release Date: 2016-04-01
Studio: Adams Media
• Adams Media Corp
As seen in The Washington Post, US News & World Report, and Yahoo!
Get the most out of your retirement!
If you're one of the millions of Americans without a pension plan, your retirement years might seem like a huge financial question mark. Pensionless, by U.S. News Senior Editor for Retirement Emily Brandon, addresses the retirement benefits that are available to you, how to use them correctly, and how to avoid potential pitfalls. Learn how to avoid surcharges on your Medicare benefits, how to increase Social Security and employer-sponsored benefits to help pay for retirement, and how to minimize costs and boost the value of your existing retirement benefits. And you'll learn how to tweak your lifestyle now so that you can live well in retirement without the security of a pension.
Inside you'll find ideas on how to get more Social Security by claiming benefits twice, ways to minimize fees and avoid penalties on retirement accounts, and how to inflate 401(k) balances. Featuring an analysis of the significant changes made to Social Security in the recent federal budget, Pensionless will help you enjoy those retirement years you've worked so hard for.
• The 5 Years Before You Retire: Retirement Planning When You Need It the Most
• Get What's Yours - Revised & Updated: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your Social Security (The Get What's Yours Series)
• How to Make Your Money Last: The Indispensable Retirement Guide
• The Retirement Rescue Plan: Retirement Planning Solutions for the Millions of Americans Who Haven't Saved "Enough"
• You Can Retire Sooner Than You Think
• Can I Retire Yet?: How to Make the Biggest Financial Decision of the Rest of Your Life
• The New Rules of Retirement: Strategies for a Secure Future
• The Smartest Retirement Book You'll Ever Read: Achieve Your Retirement Dreams--in Any Economy
• How to Retire with Enough Money: And How to Know What Enough Is
• The AARP® Retirement Survival Guide: How to Make Smart Financial Decisions in Good Times and Bad