BizStore » Books » The Internet of Money
Brand: Antonopoulos Andreas M
Feature: The Internet of Money A Collection of Talks by Andreas M Antonopoulos
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Merkle Bloom LLC
Manufacturer: Merkle Bloom LLC
Number Of Pages: 150
Publication Date: 2016-09-05
Publisher: Merkle Bloom LLC
Studio: Merkle Bloom LLC
• The Internet of Money A Collection of Talks by Andreas M Antonopoulos
While many books explain the how of bitcoin, The Internet of Money delves into the why of bitcoin. Acclaimed information-security expert and author of Mastering Bitcoin, Andreas M. Antonopoulos examines and contextualizes the significance of bitcoin through a series of essays spanning the exhilarating maturation of this technology.
Bitcoin, a technological breakthrough quietly introduced to the world in 2008, is transforming much more than finance. Bitcoin is disrupting antiquated industries to bring financial independence to billions worldwide. In this book, Andreas explains why bitcoin is a financial and technological evolution with potential far exceeding the label "digital currency."
Andreas goes beyond exploring the technical functioning of the bitcoin network by illuminating bitcoin's philosophical, social, and historical implications. As the internet has essentially transformed how people around the world interact and has permanently impacted our lives in ways we never could have imagined, bitcoin--the internet of money--is fundamentally changing our approach to solving social, political, and economic problems through decentralized technology.
• Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
• The Internet of Money
• Ethereum: Blockchains, Digital Assets, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
• Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money
• The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order
• Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond
• Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money.
• Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin Is Changing Money, Business, and the World
• Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies: A Comprehensive Introduction
• Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, Mining, Investing and Trading - Bitcoin Book 1, Blockchain, Wallet, Business