BizStore » Books » CATIA V5 Workbook Release V5-6R2013
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: SDC Publications
Manufacturer: SDC Publications
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 629
Publication Date: 2013-11-20
Publisher: SDC Publications
Studio: SDC Publications
This workbook is an introduction to the main Workbench functions CATIA V5 has to offer. The book's objective is to instruct anyone who wants to learn CATIA V5 through organized, graphically rich, step- by-step instructions on the software's basic processes and tools. This book is not intended to be a reference guide.
The lessons in this workbook present basic real life design problems along with the workbenches, toolbars, and tools required to solve these problems. Each lesson is presented with step-by-step instructions. Although most of the steps are detailed for the beginner, the steps and processes are numbered and bolded so the more experienced user can go directly to the subject area of interest.
Each lesson consists of an introduction, objectives, an introduction to the workbench and toolbars used in the lesson, step-by-step instructions, and concludes with a summary. Review questions and additional practice exercises are at the end of each lesson.
The workbenches covered in this workbook are Sketcher, Part Design, Drafting, Assembly Design, Generative Shape Design, DMU Navigator and Rendering/Real Time Rendering, Knowledgeware, Kinematics, and Generative Structural Analysis.
Table of Contents
• Engineering Mechanics: Statics (5th Edition)
• Parametric Modeling with NX 12
• Fundamentals of Tool Design, 6th Edition
• Advanced CATIA V5 Workbook: Knowledgeware and Workbenches Release 16
• Parametric Modeling with NX 9
• Munson, Young and Okiishi's Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, Binder Ready Version
• Introduction to C
• GD&T: Application and Interpretation
• MATLAB Programming for Engineers
• The GIS 20: Essential Skills