BizStore » Books » Watercolor Tricks & Techniques: 75 New and Classic Painting Secrets
Edition: Revised, Expanded ed.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: North Light Books
Manufacturer: North Light Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2010-02-08
Publisher: North Light Books
Studio: North Light Books
Add life, color, texture and individuality to your work!
If you're ready to go beyond the basics, and see what watercolor can really do, this is the book for you! Inside, a wealth of "creative departures" will take you out of your comfort zone, making the difference between pigment on paper and original, expressive works of art.
Updated and better than ever, this edition of Watercolor Tricks & Techniques features:
Whether you're an advanced beginner ready to add a little zing to your repertoire or a seasoned painter looking to push your watercolor boundaries, this book will make the journey as exciting as the final destination.
• Painting Watercolors (First Steps)
• Creating Textures in WaterColor A Guide to Painting 83 Textures from Grass to Glass to Tree Bark to Fur
• Artist's Sketchbook: Exercises and Techniques for Sketching on the Spot
• Direct Watercolor
• The Complete Watercolorist's Essential Notebook: A treasury of watercolor secrets discovered through decades of painting and experimentation
• Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolor 15ml Paint Tube, Cobalt Teal Blue
• Artist's Journal Workshop: Creating Your Life in Words and Pictures
• Winsor & Newton Professional Water Color Tube, 14ml, Light Red
• Making Color Sing, 25th Anniversary Edition: Practical Lessons in Color and Design
• The Watercolor Flower Artist's Bible: An Essential Reference for the Practicing Artist (Artist's Bibles)