BizStore » Books » Allergens and Allergen Immunotherapy: Subcutaneous, Sublingual, and Oral, Fifth Edition
BizStore » Book
Allergens and Allergen Immunotherapy: Subcutaneous, Sublingual, and Oral, Fifth Edition
Brand: Brand: CRC Press
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: CRC Press
Manufacturer: CRC Press
MPN: 112 black & white illustrations, 112 bla
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 576
Publication Date: 2014-02-19
Publisher: CRC Press
Studio: CRC Press
• Used Book in Good Condition
This fifth edition of the bestselling Allergens and Allergen Immunotherapy is now completely updated and revised to include subcutaneous, sublingual, and oral immunomodulator treatments of allergic disease.
The redesigned book continues to provide comprehensive coverage of all types of allergens and allergen vaccines, giving clinicians the essential information they need to accurately make a diagnosis and offer the best possible treatments.
The fifth edition contains many new and revised chapters―particularly in the fields of skin testing―and extensive updates to the sublingual and oral immunotherapy chapters.
The fifth edition of this classic text continues to be an essential touchstone for any practitioner who conducts skin tests and prescribes subcutaneous, sublingual, and oral immunotherapies.
• Pediatric Allergy: Principles and Practice, 3e
• Allergy and Clinical Immunology (Mount Sinai Expert Guides)
• Patch Testing and Prick Testing: A Practical Guide Official Publication of the ICDRG
• Food Allergy: Expert Consult Basic, 1e
• Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases: A Molecular and Genetic Approach
• Quantitative Skin Testing for Allergy: IDT and MQT