BizStore » Books » K is for Korean (Alphabet Cooking)
Brand: Quadrille Publishing
Feature: Quadrille Publishing
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Quadrille Publishing
Manufacturer: Quadrille Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 144
Publication Date: 2017-04-04
Publisher: Quadrille Publishing
Release Date: 2017-04-04
Studio: Quadrille Publishing
• Quadrille Publishing
This brand-new series focuses on creating a collection of must-have books filled with 50 of the most on-trend dishes from around the world. The series will kick off with S is for Sri Lankan and K is for Korean, which will introduce the ultimate recipes from each cuisine, all in a highly desirable and on-trend gift package. Each book covers the 50 recipes that form the fundamentals of these zeitgeist cooking traditions, merging both ancient dishes and modern interpretations.
K is for Korean covers the fermented food star of the moment kimchi, as well as offering Bibimbap and Korean fried chicken.
This trend-led series of cookbooks will be filling the bookshelves of budding new foodies while also making the perfect gift for anyone who hasn't yet experimented with these cuisines in their home cooking.
• C is for Caribbean (Alphabet Cooking)
• S is for Sri Lankan (Alphabet Cooking)
• M is for Mexican (Alphabet Cooking)
• Cheers to the Publican, Repast and Present: Recipes and Ramblings from an American Beer Hall
• China Towns: Asian Cooking from Around the World in 100 Recipes
• Chiltern Firehouse: The Cookbook