BizStore » Books » Teaching Nursing, Vol. 2: The Art and Science
Edition: 2nd ed.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 933
Publication Date: 2010-01-01
Expands on the instructional setting to include the Skills Laboratory and Clinical Settings. Continues with content and tools to teach students to think like a nurse using critical thinking tools and concept mapping. Also covers current uses for technology in nursing education. Volume 2 has over nine hundred pages of fascinating ideas and techniques for diverse instructional settings, teaching and learning styles, and the myriad of problems nurse educators encounter in their day to day activities. Long a favorite with nurse educators nationwide, this modern classic, TEACHING NURSING: THE ART AND SCIENCE is now in its second edition. Expanded significantly, the book is more comprehensive in content and is thoughtfully organized with a reader-friendly format to make it as useful for faculty looking for specific facts as it is for the "cover to cover" reader. The included CDs contain TOOLS, TIPS, AND TREASURES that turn the content into a useful teaching experience. Dr. Caputi has gathered together the knowledge of the countries pre-eminent experts in a superb set of books that appeal to both the new and the experienced nurse educator to guide their teaching and their study for the Certified Nurse EducatorCM (CNE) exam.
• Teaching Nursing, Vol 1: The Art and Science
• Teaching Nursing, Vol 3: The Art and Science
• Teaching Nursing: The Art and Science Text & CD, Vol 4
• Teaching Nursing: The Art and Science (2 Volume Set)
• Teaching in Nursing and Role of the Educator: The Complete Guide to Best Practice in Teaching, Evaluation and Curriculum Development
• Clinical Teaching Strategies in Nursing, Fourth Edition (Clinical Teaching Strategies in Nursings)