BizStore » Books » Celebrating Grace Hymnal Pulpit Edition
Binding: Leather Bound
Feature: Bound in black leather, the pages of the pulpit edition have gilded edges. This special edition complements every pulpit and is boxed for gift presentation.
Label: Celebrating Grace, Inc.
Manufacturer: Celebrating Grace, Inc.
Publication Date: 2010
Publisher: Celebrating Grace, Inc.
Studio: Celebrating Grace, Inc.
• Bound in black leather, the pages of the pulpit edition have gilded edges. This special edition complements every pulpit and is boxed for gift presentation.
• 707 selections of hymns and readings - from across Christian hymnody
• Indices include Title & First Line, Topical, Metrical, Tune Name, Author/Composer/Sources, Scriptural Readings, Copyrights and more
• Modern typesetting and layout of ease of use, with reduced-glare cream paper
• Pew Edition (Burgundy, Navy, Forest Green, Ivory), choir, accompanist editions also available
Bound in black leather, the pages of the pulpit edition have gilded edges. This special edition complements every pulpit and is boxed for gift presentation. Broad in scope, Celebrating Grace Hymnal includes traditional hymns, new hymns, congregational songs, scripture songs, global songs, worship readings, scripture, and extensive indices. This beautifully bound pulpit edition is organized in a user-friendly manner and features extensive worship resources on such topics as baptism, the Lord's Supper, family, Advent, Christmas, Holy Week, Easter, and many other subjects identified by worship leaders as areas of need.
Celebrating Grace Hymnal is a collaborative initiative of more than 50 Christian leaders from the United States and Canada comprised of pastors, church musicians, composers, scholars, and laity.
In addition to the exceptional music offerings, the Hymnal supports the entire worship service. Interspersed throughout Celebrating Grace Hymnal are scripture, responsive readings and litanies that draw from the revelation of God's Word and offer opportunities for response from God's people. The format is designed to provide depth as well as flexibility to congregations and worship planners who seek fresh ways to tell the Gospel story. As an added feature, the Hymnal includes an essay about the seasons of the Christian Year.
Matching the exceptional quality of music and text inside, the Hymnal's construction represents the finest in publishing craftsmanship which ensures durability and long lasting beauty for years of handling and use.