BizStore » eBooks » Zen Jiu Jitsu - White to Blue
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 120
Publication Date: 2013-07-15
Release Date: 2013-07-15
Is being a White Belt creating a few challenges?
This is a manual designed to get White Belts to competent Blue Belts in as fast a time as possible.
Zen Jiu Jitsu is more a rendition of concepts than techniques. This is the simplest and easiest way to break down and simplify the many and varied ideas, philosophies and combinations in the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu arsenal. For both competition jiu jitsu and self defense jiu jitsu most white belts need to fully understand the concepts, but it can be VERY confusing!
Here is a short list of a few of the questions students ask, that are covered in depth:
˃˃˃ Zen Jiu Jitsu - White to Blue Answers these Questions and Many More...
It covers, Core Principles, Drilling techniques, Choosing a School, Technique Concepts, Tactical Considerations and more. It even includes some technique chains and Maps for the white belt to try when doing specific training or sparring.
˃˃˃ Don't forget every black belt started out as a white belt!
This manual also covers the motivational strategies to keep you moving along the path and towards becoming a competent blue belt.
This is a great manual for anyone just starting Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Traditional Jiu Jitsu, MMA and Grappling.
Scroll up and grab a copy today.
• Jiu-Jitsu University
• Mastering The 21 Immutable Principles Of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: The Ultimate Handbook for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Students
• A Roadmap for BJJ: How to Get Good at Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as Fast as Humanly Possible
• Zen Jiu Jitsu - Over 40
• Jiu Jitsu: The Black Belt Blueprint: An Intelligent Approach to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
• Zen Jiu Jitsu
• Jiu-Jitsu on the Brain
• 5 Rules for White Belts
• Jiu Jitsu Training Secrets: 101 Tips & Tricks Every BJJ Player Should Know
• Mastering Jujitsu (Mastering Martial Arts Series)