BizStore » eBooks » Tortured: Abused and neglected by Britain’s most sadistic mum. This is my story of survival.
BizStore » eBooks
Tortured: Abused and neglected by Britain’s most sadistic mum. This is my story of survival.
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Ebury Digital
Manufacturer: Ebury Digital
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 352
Publication Date: 2015-04-09
Publisher: Ebury Digital
Release Date: 2015-04-09
Studio: Ebury Digital
As a child, Victoria Spry was brutally beaten, neglected and starved by the woman she called Mummy.
To the outside world Eunice Spry was a devoted parent, but behind closed doors she was an evil tyrant. Instead of protecting, loving and caring for Victoria, she forced bleach and urine down her throat, knocked out her teeth, tied her up naked and made her live in squalor. It took eighteen years of heartache and despair before she found the courage to expose her mum.
Tortured is Victoria’s gripping story of survival.
• The Hospital: How I survived the secret child experiments at Aston Hall
• Secret Slave: Kidnapped and abused for 13 years. This is my story of survival
• Girl for Sale: The shocking true story from the girl trafficked and abused by Oxford’s evil sex ring
• Deliver Me From Evil: A Sadistic Foster Mother, A Childhood Torn Apart
• Mother at Seven: The Shocking True Story of an Armenian Girl’s Stolen Childhood and Her Family’s Unspeakable, Cruel Betrayal
• No More Silence: He thought he’d got away with it. But one day little David would find the strength to speak out.
• Maddie's Story: Based on true story
• Please, Daddy, No: A Boy Betrayed